The Copley Group, a diversified Boston based real estate company, is looking for a full time Maintenance Technician to join its staff and assist in the management and hands on maintenance of its facilities in the Greater Boston area.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and an organized team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The position requires basic carpentry, plumbing, painting, drywall and appliance repair skills. Snow shoveling may be required in the winter.
- Must possess a valid MA driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must own a full set of tools
- Oil Burner, Gas Fitter, and HVAC knowledge/ experience is a plus
- Will need to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit superior customer service skills
- Experience with a real estate property management company or hospitality management company is preferable.
This is primarily a 40 hour a week position, Monday- Friday. Occasional weekends and evenings may be required during heavy work periods along with the opportunity for overtime pay.